My new sewing machine arrived with its beautiful new feet and lovely stitches so I have been "training". Going through the stitches I decided to make myself a bag for my tights. I have been wanting one for ages and it gave me a chance to check out the blanket stitch on the appliqued hearts. I found I need to make sure the tension is right and the machine went on being oily for longer than I expected but I got me bag and my tights will be tidy at last.
I am off to sort out more appliques and make some letters so I can add names to our standard bags!
Just adding a quick P.S. to say this machine is going back as I am really not happy with it. I have ordered another one so will see where that takes me.