Thursday 7 July 2011

I know I have been missing ...

... but it was all for a good cause.  We have had my son, his wife and children over from Australia!  We have had a wonderful time but they packed so much in.  Currently they have gone to "Europe" for a little break with an old school friend of my sons but they are back on Friday so I thought I would pop in a little chat while we have a bit of down time.  Obviously, I have taken time off to be with them so very little crafting has been done but I thought I would show you a card I made for a forum friend recently.



I have set myself the task to find things within my stash at the moment and the topper came from a My Craft Studio CD which I had completely forgotten about. 

The next card should be interesting as my lovely daughter-in-law brought me loads of Kaiser-craft (an Australian company) stash.  I'm a lucky Granny! 

So many projects in my mind at the momement so should be back on here very soon.  We only have my little Aussie grandchilden (and their parents) until Sunday and then I will want and need to be busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment