Friday 15 July 2011

They've all gone home

No little Aussies to play with any more and consequently I had a few very sad days.  I then realised each day takes us nearer the next time! 

I haven't been able to do a great deal of crafting but I did make a card for a forum friend and wanted to share that with  you.







The backing paper was from the lovely Kaisercraft "After Five Collection" which my lovely daughter-in-law brought over from Australia for me.  The peacock was printed from a Polka Doodles "Back to Nature" CD and the Happy Birthday stamp is from the Beauty is a State of Mind Stamp Set. 

I have been determined to use the nets I had from when made favours and the flowers are made from nets die cut into flower shapes and then the edges heated with a heat gun. 

Hope you are all enjoying the summer holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment