Tuesday 20 December 2011

Another Tuesday, another post

I thought I would let those of you who haven't been in on the thinking process into the name and logo we have chosen for our new company.  My daughter Kate said she liked my ideas for a crafty business and would like to be involved.  I spent a while looking for a crafty name which would cover a variety of items and then I had a lightbulb moment.  When my daughter, the now grown up Kate, was little, her dad was in love with her chuckle; it was the sort that should be prescribed on the NHS, it made you feel so good.  So he called her Katie Chucklemouse and that was just the name we needed.  So

was born!

We started with lots of ideas and one of the first things I made was:



Lots and lots of little lavender bags in Cath Kidston fabric to go at the front of our stall when we go to our first craft fair.  The whole house smelled of lavender while I was making them - lovely.  (There are quite a few more than are here).

I think we are aiming for Easter for the first fair but we are also looking at online selling and more. Next week I will start to show you some of the other items I researched and where I got with them.

Happy crafting and a very Happy Christmas to you all.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Granny - over here from CT forum. Saw your post about this new turn in your business-making process. Well done! It is a lovely name for a business that includes fabric and paper products. I wish you every success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a lovely name and logo, Granny Crafting. Best wishes in this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great name for your new craft company. Very best wishes for your exciting new venture!

    ReplyDelete